Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Washing the Walls

After making significant headway in the garden, it's back to the shed. A few weeks ago I ripped out all the old and odd cupboards and make shift shelving that lined the walls. After three trips to the local 'waste management facility' it was time to clean the walls.

First all the tools that couldn't be easily moved out were shuffled into one corner and covered them with a tarp. I then systemically worked from apex to floor giving everything two good hose downs. Years of dust and spiderwebs cleared out and brushed out the door. 

My Makita HW112 High Pressure Washer was out of action for a few weeks with a crack in the handle. Replaced under warranty and back to work.

The next step will be clearing out the second section and repeating the process. Then I can work out the layout and start installing machines and shelving in more permeant locations. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get the lighting and electricals planned out and receive my new tools from Gregory Machinery.










1 comment:

  1. I see lots of potential here. Look forward to reading/seeing how you unfold it.

    ReplyDelete

Like at Facebook

Redbubble