Thursday, June 21, 2012

You can never be too careful...

This is my first woodworking accident that required a trip to hospital. I was searching for some lost microfibre (that I need for the next stage of glueing) when I caught my hand on some sheet metal shelving. With thanks to the local emergency department, a few sutures and its all better. (I'm still to find the tin of fibre).

1 comment:

  1. Man, I net that hurt. :( I have been lucky so far, nothing bad enough for stitches.


Like at Facebook